Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hello Wie geht's? I'm starting to learn German out here. My new friend Jenny is teaching me. Sadly we get so busy that I haven't worked much on it lately.
Ok so I am the worst blogger ever! Its been so long since my last post! Ok the speakers are amazing and I am learning so many cool things. I can't wait to get home and tell everyone what I have learnt. I am discovering new things about God and the bible. SO EXCITING!!!
God is teaching me so many new things about myself and showing me things that I need to work on in my life. This week the speaker talked a bit about our identity and how we tend to look toward others for acceptance and for our identity. I realize now how much I am doing this and how I need to be looking towards God for my identity!
I am meeting so many amazing people here that I don't know what I'll do when I go home! Sadly my way cool friend Jenny lives in Germany, so I'm sure there will be lots of skype sessions when I go home. There are also so many encouraging people and such a feeling of community that I am really enjoying. People you should totally check out bible school if you think God is leading you in that direction. Its amazing to have so much free time just to focus in on your relationship with God.
So I got interrupted with worship team practice so I totally lost my train of thought in this post.
Hope you all are having a beautiful fall. We are covered in snow here!

No comments:

Post a Comment