Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Home Sweet Home

After my plane landed in winter-peg, at the start of a snow storm, I experienced a whirlwind of Christmas and New Years festivities. The Christmas Eve Choir Concert at the church I grew up in, Christmas day with my grandparents, Boxing day shopping, Reimer gathering, multiple brunches with friends, New Years Party, my family gathering, and the Shore gathering. I didn't have much time to slow down and relax which is why it's lucky that I never got jet lag!
At the moment I am looking for a job but my mom is awesome at the moment and allowing me to do some work for her around the house.
It is very different living at my parents place then when I lived on my own in Winnipeg. I am over and hour away from my church and friends. I will end up spending way too much on gas this year! Its been great how welcoming my friends have been since I've gotten home and I know that if I ever want to stay in the city I'll have a place to crash.
Here you go Jenny I updated my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment