Sunday, May 2, 2010

Matt & Alicia's Wedding


So I've realized that I haven't updated this in a long long time!

Since wednesday I have been enjoying beautiful weather down in Georgia! Spent hours laying by the pool and relaxing, eating good food and talking, and seeing my brother get married to a wonderful girl! Matthew and Alicia had a beautiful outdoor wedding at Burnt Pine Plantation. It looked like a fairytale as Alicia walked down the isle. During the reception one of the flowergirls stole the show out on the dance floor. The photo is of me and my adorable nephew, Ethan!

Georgia is absolutely beautiful! The trees are green, the sky is blue and the soil is red out here. It has been a wonderful trip, very relaxing! Hope you are all enjoying God's beautiful creation wherever you are! God's creation, his handiwork show how wonderful and glorious he is! Psalm 19:1-4

No comments:

Post a Comment